When disaster strikes you need to know who to turn to!
Here is what to do
“Personal service and professional advice is what we are all about!”
- Phone our office on 0860 88 88 11 and follow the voice prompts to be transferred to the emergency 24/7 assistance centre that will be able to assist you.
- Once the immediate emergency has been resolved, take a moment to make notes for yourself of the incident. What happened? What was lost or damaged?
- If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, do not admit any liability, offer, promise to/or pay in respect of any event that may result in a claim.
- Report the loss and or damage to your local SAPS within 24 hours—get a case number.
- Complete the claim form available below and submit this to us not later than 30 days, after the incident or give us a call to register your claim telephonically during office hours.